Monday, March 15, 2010

Venting about encaustics


so.... here i go
i have finished my two pieces fo
r March and am very happy with them, broadway and tango. i played with texture, contrast, and colors more to make them differen
t than what i've done previously.
Right now i am playing with my contemporary and ballet one. Contemporary is becoming more like a redone modern so i hope that works because it has potential for being nice. I decided not to do the AP test , i didn't think it would be smart to pay for something that only gives me number and i can't really afford. Last year i would have done it for sure, but im not strongly pursuing art in the future, i am more focused on creating
art and discovering myself as an artist :). i feel less stress now even though i wasn't before haha. anyway i feel good about where i'm going especially since i am really behind in my art.

where i am right now.
lyrical : done
African : done
Broadway : done
Tango : done
modern : working on it
hopefully modern will get done this week
then i will have seven to do
oh gosh
wow

the good thing with that however is that me and Sarah have sorted ou
t the used wax and are going green with recycling the old wax, it's working really well. Hopefully this can conserve wax and i can continue doing wax without over paying way too much.

i will be in a car for 18 hours on sunday so i am bringing my sketchbook and coming up with all my ideas for my next pieces :)

in other words, this is form artist Ruth Gooch
it's encaustic :) :) :) ahmazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment