Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... on friday I went to see company perform at millennium plaza which was all Christmasy and cute, but then on saturday I saw Portland's Singing Christmas Tree at the Keller for the first time in my life. It was mostly singing and there was just a tad of dancing but it was still amazing and very pretty. I am so fricken excited to put out our christmas tree - although that won't be for a couple weeks - and put up the lights outside of my house next week :) :) :) :). I absolutely love this season. Lights, trees, hot chocolate, love, happiness, did mention lights and trees, cold, snow, everything about it is so much fun. :)

But... I have to draw myself away from the magic of christmas for just one moment and write my artist statement for the scholastic portfolio thingy. Art and applications is kinda stressing me out but at the same time I have a very good feeling that it will all work out so I'm not going crazy...yet :)

1 comment:

  1. mannn by the time i got to the lighting company had already performed

    free coffee anyway!

    ReplyDelete