Monday, November 2, 2009

To relate this more to art.

All is well in Cecilia's world. Halloween was uber fun, i have road trip to Eugene coming up with my sis and my girlies, dance went really well today, i am so far very pleased with my current painting, and apart from my college essay the future looks bright. :)

To relate this more to art. The Leonardo da Vinci painting reminded me of the Raphael's The Woman with the Veil that is being shown in Portland. I haven't seen it but a friend of mine told me it was really amazing. Renaissance painters have the coolest names, oh hey my sisters middle name is Linnea Raphaela... weird. Its also strange to me how lots of their painting are so middle of the page (which i have never had a problem with), but i guess their use of triangles and AHmazing skills make up for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment