Sunday, April 11, 2010

Everything

I'm just going to do some venting of my own.

On saturday in my 6 year olds ballet class one of the girls started crying because she was scared she wasn't going to be seen in like a two second section of recital, so that basically ruined my morning because little kids should worry about that they should just have fun and dance. But i worked it off at the gym. On sunday ... i know we still have like half a month..... but..... i got my prom dress and i am absolutely in love with it : :) :) :) :) :) :).

art wise i am excited to get back to work because i was starting some stuff last week that was working nicely for me.
i have
african
lyrical
tap
modern
salsa
tango
waltz - still fixing
broadway
swing
jazz will be done this week, hopefully tomorrow
then i can do ballet on wednesday
something else on friday
and then i can fix everything !!! i want to play with everything a lot still.

1 comment:

  1. i started a ballroom dance class! I've done tango and waltz so far. I'm excited to see those pieces with it in mind!!

    ReplyDelete