Monday, April 5, 2010

i need to do some serious thinking right now.

So those were my march concentration pieces and i am very happy with the comments people gave me, people are so nice. But.. no i feel added pressure to keep up my new progression and not sink into and art overload rut. I have african, lyrical, tango, broadway, waltz, salsa, swing, modern.
i am working on the background for ballet, and tap will be done soon i hope. i need to really think about my last few so i can get them done super fast and well. Then i can have time to go back and add to african and my waltz one to make them really different. im also not totes happy with modern. its messy.
if ballet and tap get done soon / this week then istill have three weeks to do my next two
. I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment